What is your Customer Service telephone number?
- Depending on your location, you may contact any of the following phone numbers to get customer service.
- Corporate Headquarters: Lakewood, New Jersey: 1-848-299-0110
- Boynton Beach, Florida: 1-561-732-0360
- Carrollton, Texas: 1-972-246-3633
- Grand Prairie, Texas: opening June 2015
- Honolulu, HI: 1-808-265-3754
- Houston, Texas: opening July 2015
- Marietta, Georgia: 1-770-800-9888
- Milwaukee, WI: 1-414-762-7300
- Orlando, FL: 1-407-730-7900
My company has a private portal uniform store on your website. How do I log in?
- At the top of the page you fill find boxes to enter your email address or username and the password provided at the time of enrollment. There is a Password Help button if you need further assistance.
Can I order on-line?
- Currently, RTUT serves public and private agencies and corporations with private company portals to do on-line shopping.
- If you are interested in more information about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the future there will be a marketplace in which the public safety and first responder sectors will be able to do some online-shopping.
How do I get to your product pages quickly?
- The bottom menu bars has Quick Links that take you immediately to the product category pages within each of the market areas.
What should I do if I don't see the item I need on your website?
- If you are participating in a company store, please have your manager/quartermaster contact email@example.com. If you already have an account rep from Red the Uniform Tailor, please contact that person. If you are new to our company, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of the phone numbers listed under Customer Service (above).
Do you have personnel who can provide design guidance when we want to change our uniform programs?
- Our uniform consultants will be happy to work with you to define your ideas and review your overall property designs and budgetary framework.
- Our design staff will provide you with more specific design options, and pattern makers and sample makers are on staff to create presentation material for you to use with management.
- If you are interested in setting up appointments, please sign our guestbook and indicate your specific interests in the comments section.
Take a few minutes to watch our new First Responder Video.